Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I Blog...

.. okay, let's everyone conjugate. I Blog, You Blog, He Blogs, She Blogs. So, what then?
You start a new blog and hope the world will read?
No, too much pressure.

You hope that nobody will read it.
No, to depressing.

You hope that a few people will read it and come back periodically to see what you have rambled about?
Okay, I'll take it.

Too bad that I can't wave my magic wand and have people just show up. Well, I guess that's not possible, or I would have waved that wand about 40 pounds ago! That's another story altogether.

I guess I will just ramble as often as I can, and get out frustrations and the like, when I can.

That's me. Just your regular possessed homebody - sleep-deprived, annoyed, angry (sometimes) homebody.. with 2 kids, freelance work, and a need to talk to other adults on some sort of human level. (I'm tired of baby talk at this point.)

So, I'll be back. That's a promise, not a threat.

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home