Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Boxing, boxes and kids

Okay, I'm calm. The feeling of dread has passed. I can do this. Life is calmer, as am I. I have conferred with the gods and decided to attempt a few "god-awful" VHS excercise tapes. I'm dreading it a little, but it shouldn't be too bad - I hope.

I've already tried Tae-Bo (sp?). I told my 4.5 year old son that we would be doing boxing. After all the stretching, the punches began. Shortly thereafter, my son asked me "when does the boxing start".
"This is it, he's boxing and punching."
"Noooo, I don't wanna do this, this is boring."
"What did you think that boxing was?"
"Well, you do boxing with boxes, right?"

Ahh, to be a kid again... and have a great time with boxes instead of their contents! I just can't even bear to let my SO break down the very cool shipping tube that brought his 6' staff to our home. My son loves it!

Oh well. I'm not a kid. I like the boxes - but more often, I like the contents.... especially if they have chocolate inside them. The good stuff!

Gotta go.
Rella

1 Comments:

At Friday, 17 February, 2006, Blogger Kris Starr said...

Heeheehee! I wish I could box with boxes, too... :D

Kids are fun, aren't they??

Oh, and I got chocolate for V-Day, too. *rolling eyeballs* I am too stingy to throw anything out (what, and waste good chocolate??), so I am forced to eat it. That's my story and I'm a-stickin' to it.

*shaking fist at the sky*

Curse you, chocolate!! Curse you!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home