Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy mornings and a gym...

I love the mornings. No, I'm not a morning person, but a person today who is in a good mood. I guess going for a walk in the morning will do that to you. Oh, and so will sex. So, I guess this morning I had good reason to be happy - a 2 for 1!

Okay, so I won't blather on about those topics (although some of you might want me to). Instead, I'm seriously considering the workout at home/join a gym option. It's a hard decision - not to mention the outlay of cash. That's a workout on my wallet that I don't necessarily want to start up. But, how much can you, REALLY work out at home? Can you rely on those home gym equipment paraphanelia to get you going, and working up a sweat? I mean, come on, home many of us have those excercise videos hidden in our movie collection? How many have a set of weights hidden in the back of the closet? WEll, I did the unspeakable today, and picked up one of those said excercise videos. Will I get with it? I certainly hope so!

The other option is to join a gym. And with 2 kids not yet in school it's hard to get my but over there! I was seriously considering joining, and starting with those 6:30 AM classes. Am I nuts?

No, just happy... too happy... my world is all smiles thise morning, and I can't seem to wipe the grin off my face. Reality will hit one morning as I'm getting my ass out the door, and I won't want to go - especially if I have to walk there (the joys of a 1 car family). So, what's a girl to do to lose weight? Gym or home workout plan....

Must ponder... Okay, I'll think about it later, after my mind wanders a bit.

Rella

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 21 February, 2006, Blogger Kris Starr said...

Personally, I think the home workout plan CAN work -- it just requires some effort.

And none of it works without sensible eating -- a fact that I will fight with until the bitter end. *sigh*

I'm hoping things will get better as the weather warms up. More chance for activites outside, y'know?

ps. if you want a counter to track your visitors and see where they're linking from (and all other cool stats), go to www.bravenet.com. The hit counters there are easy to use (if I can do it, anyone can), and the site is free. You just need to sign up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home