Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's so hard being me...

Why does life have to be so hard? Why in the world does the world punish you for wanting to work? Hmm, I've just been worrying over my kid going to JK in the fall, and how the heck I'm going to get a family member there for him when he gets off the bus. I remember so fondly coming home, and 99.9% of the time my mom was there to greet me when I came in the door. It was a time to talk to her, to tell her how crazy my day was, or just to get a snack that wasn't going to ruin my appetite. It was sooooooo nice. Well, now I want that for my kid too. But, why do jobs have to be 9-5. Sure, mine is 10-5, but that doesn't help me with a 3:00 deadline! Argh! And my better half probably can't get home early to get the kid off the school bus either! ARgh, what's a girl to do. Don't even get me started on the after-school programs they have. Just doesn't work.

Then, there is my better half who doesn't want to get a better paying job so I can stay at home. What is with that? I'm at a total loss. I don't know what to say. What's a girl to do.

...
Well, on another note, I had a good dream the other night. Single women always ask me (why me???) if I fantasize about other people still? Hell yes, that's what dreams are for! Go through it in your sleep, so you won't do it in the day. There are a select few who join me in dreamland, but they are there. When I tell my hubby - I always say it's him (why make the man paranoid), but it's good to dream. Just the other night I had an amazing dream about Josh from LOST. What is it about the bad boys that we like? Do we think we can change them, or secretly do we want them to sweep us away from the house, 2 kids and spouse? Well, either way it was
definately dreamy(ha ha). But, alas, it was a very nice conversation, and time together we had, no steamy sex... but that's okay too.

Ah, distraction.

Anyway, I'm off to clean up this pig-sty in preparation for a friend coming over and partying the night away on Thursday. Don't worry K, I'm not cleaning just for you!

Ciao for now you bloggers. Please, drop me a note so I know someone is out there!

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home