Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Excercises = Aphrodisiac ?

Okay, so let's just put that question out there...

Is excercise an aphrodisiac?

I mean, is it possible to get, well not "off" on excercise, but such a good high that you want sex even more? If so, I think I might have found a new reason to work out more. After coming home from Squash the other day, I found myself home... alone. Easy enough to fix. Call the hubby, tell him to come home for "lunch", and life is wonderful. And I do mean wonderful! My smile must have been a mile wide for the rest of the day!

So, anyone out there, post a note. Is sex an aphrodisiac?

If I knew about this sooner, I think I would have been working out more!

Well, I'm off to get some more work done. Yep, doing research... tough job - easily distracted... bad idea! Maybe I'll lift some weights next! :)

Rella

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 25 February, 2006, Blogger Kris Starr said...

You already know what I think, but I will say again, yes -- I think the adrenaline and endorphins can definitely contribute to a great sex life.

I think anybody who works out knows that feeling -- of feeling on top of the world, of being unstoppable -- after a workout.

And if you can make use of it, more power to ya! ;)

I'll just live vicariously... hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home