Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sexy - here I come!

Dadgummit! I did it. I signed up for my membership at the local Y, and got me-self a personal trainer. Yeppers. Who knows how long that will last (the $ for trainer), but at least I've done it. I've also committed myself to working out on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:00AM. God, what have I got myself into! But, shit, it's time.

No more excuses.
No more jelly belly.
No more ice-cream (MY birthday is the only exception)
No more wondering if I can find something in my size at THAT store!

NO MORE!

I'm hoping to be thinner by next year. I'm giving myself a year to see this thing through. Next birthday, or bust dah-ling! I'm strong (even my trainer says so), but I gotta get rid of that weight, and I have to push myslef - no matter what!

So, Friday morning.... 6AM... gak! Let's hope I can keep this up... cuz SEXY... here I come!!!

Rella

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 01 March, 2006, Blogger Kris Starr said...

So the burning question on everyone's minds...

Is your trainer HAWT? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home