Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, March 03, 2006

6:00AM, the Gym and Birthdays

Good Lord, what was I thinking? 5:30AM came awfully early this morning - specially when you watch the clock at 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30AM. Ah, kids. Can't live with 'em... don't remember the rest. :)

So my morning workout came and went sans attractive trainer, but that's okay. I got my timing down as to how long it will take me to get to the gym, AND I increased some of my weights while I was there. I felt like a bit of a geek with my little notebook and pen, writing and reading all that I needed to remember down, but hey, it was only a bunch of retired men there working out THAT early. So, sorry Kris, but I didn't see any HAWT guys in the weight area at 6AM on a Friday morning, but who's to say that they aren't there other mornings. I mean, hey you know those are the guys with jobs, and they are working out, so it can't be all that bad!! I mean I hate to think of being hit on while at the gym, but it's not unheard of. Hey, not me personally, I'm happily married, but in general, you know? (gak! forgot the ring on the holder last night after I did the dishes! Gotta remember...)

Anyway, life is good, I'm entirely too happy with myself, but there is always something that's coming around the bend to drive me nuts. Why in the world would I think of making SPONGE TOFFEE when I just started working out? Well, It might be a test of the wills, but it might be for the hordes I'm sure that my husband has invited to our home to celebrate my birthday. And, I know something fishy is up... cuz Kris and hubby both said a few things that just didn't sit well.

Will let you all know Saturday night.... okay, maybe Sunday. I'm the worst person in the world to throw a birthday party for... especially Surprise party, cuz I suspect everything. Not to say that I wouldn't love to have a surprise party, but just that to date, not a one person has even tried to put one together that I haven't sniffed out. I know, I'm bad... but that's just me.

So, Kris if you are reading this, be careful! I'm onto you!

(let's hope that I'm not making a fool of myself and blabbering on for not!)

Rella

2 Comments:

At Friday, 03 March, 2006, Blogger Kris Starr said...

I know nada. I am merely going shopping with you to enjoy a few carefree, childless hours. Is this so wrong?

*blink, blink*

I am also supposed to get some more freelance work on Monday. As long as it comes through without any problems (ie. the money is guaranteed to me and nothing goes fubar), I think I shall do the gym thing, too. We can discuss in more detail la-tah.

 
At Friday, 03 March, 2006, Blogger Kris Starr said...

Oh, and an addendum -- I am not planning on going to the gym to meet HAWT guys either. Especially considering I don't plan on showering beforehand AND I'll just be getting all sweaty and gross.

So, no.

(This will not stop me from looking, however.) :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home