Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

the 80's demographic

What is it about 80's music??? It was a time of no cares, and funky music! ...when Prince could pronounce his name, and he could sing about stupid things like a raspberry berret and love at first sight.

I love bopping along to a new station in town. And, for once I feel like a demographic that actually has a whole local radio station. (big deal when there are only a handful of stations in hicksville here)... a whole station, not just an hour here and there.

Man, it brings back good memories. And bad ones, at least a few. But singing along to Heart... remembering my first crush, thinking that the musicians just knew exactly what I was thinking. Teenage angst and all that.

Granted, I would never do it again. Never go through those years, because there was too much garbage. Too much politics. Too much of the unknown.

...but...

I still like the music.
Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home