Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sex and the married girl...

Why is it that my mind is constantly in the gutter today? Or, let me rephrase... why is my mind in my bedroom, and not on the task at hand. Err... try again. I can't stop thinking about SEX!

Here's my theory...
1. I'm in my 30's ... supposed to be prime time for women's libido!
2. I haven't been near a birth control pill for over 2 years... Gotta love that!
3. Hormone levels are now coming down to normal levels after having a baby.

but more likely it's the following...

4. My friend Kris Starr has lent me her evil Romantica and Erotica books by Ellora's Cave!
5. I read every moment I can!
6. I'm finally getting enough sleep.
7. I've started to work out and am feeling great about me! (not so much about the body I have, but I'm working on that too!)

But, really do I have anything to be complaining about? Not really. The sex is good, and the opportunities are often! Now, if only I could get my hubby interested in some kinky stuff. I'll work on that too!

Until later, keep the place rockin'!
Rella

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger Kris Starr said...

Kinky stuff?!?

Oh, my innocent eyes!

Hehehehehehe. And just think -- I've got other books I can loan you, too...

*insert smiley with halo here*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home