Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Working part time.... at a five and dime....

I need a raspberry berret!... oo, I love listening to 80's music!
... but really...
What a difference a few days make! Wow, yesterday I was thinking about the future as boring. Now, today, I "technically" have a new boss, although it won't take affect until later, and really until I go back from maternity leave.

Now, 1 day later... same ol' job BUT new boss, new scope of work (more, more, more to do!), excited about getting to work again. And really, I'm not so worried about my kids heading out to school and daycare in the fall. Realistically my son spends 3-4 days (10am-4pm) away from me anyway, and my daughter 1-2 days a week. So, aside from getting used to a few more hours away from my daughter, not much will change in the fall. Wow, what was I thinking about.

And my boss is cool! Just also told me that I would be getting a raise and heading to VEGAS baby! Okay, so it's not until Jan 2007, and it's only for a few days, but at least it's on the radar! That's cool enough. Wow, I'm actually going to go back to a job that I love.

How many of you can say that one? ... even if it is a five and dime... :)

Ciao for now
Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home