Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Snooze button, where are you?

Okay, so I've been a baaaaad girl. I haven't posted in days.. but I've got a good reason.

Honest!

Sleep deprivation is probably the best reason, huh?

Aside from the normal sleep deprivation, there has been a new one. My good friend and co-worker just bought the store that we work at. So, SOMEBODY had the great idea to start an inventory control system. Hmmm.. Need a computer for that. Hmm.. need to count EVERYTHING! for that. Hmm, can't close the doors, so we did a blitz one day and counted everything and typed it into the new POS system. Until 3AM!

Good lord, I don't ever want to do that again! Oh, and by the way, did I mention I'm on materinity leave? So, really I did this out of the goodness of my heart.

So, everything falls by the wayside - including cleaning up my house in preparation for the 12 people coming over for supper. Oh, the end is near.

Hope you have a good Easter! Don't over-indulge on the chocolate stuff! I hope not to. Okay, sorry, I gotta go put a ham in the slow-cooker.

Ciao
Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home