Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Waiting for shoes to drop from the sky....

Okay, I'm ready. Ready for that other shoe to drop. It's been my experience that when you start to get a good stride in life, when things are just going for you, that some ever-annoying gremlin drops that other shoe (usually on my head) and disrupts my life. So, I'm ready, I can take it... now where is it?

No, seriously, I'm having a good time in life. The gym was especially good today. A whopping 600+ calories burnt in 70 minutes or so. And, I was early, which meant I warmed up early. I'm really liking having a personal trainer. For you lurkers out there, if you want a sure-fire way to get your ass to the gym, invest in a personal trainer. And, I do mean INVEST. It's not too bad, $25 bucks an hour. But, when it's only 2 hours a week, it's not so bad. And really, it is an investment, because I do not plan on "letting go" again, and going up that scale.

I keep trying to remind myself, that I didn't gain it all in a few weeks, so it won't come off in a few weeks. I mean, I only dropped 1 pount this week (darn that Oreo ice-cream that calls my name), but hey, that's better than nothing. And, if you add it up, dropping 1-2 pounds a week, and gaining muscle at the same time... well, my the end of summer... err... 21 pounds should be gone, and replaced by muscle... so I'm up for it.

So, really where is that other shoe? I've been very quiet this week because things are good. Can't complain. Nobody will listen. But hey, at least it's all good.

Okay, enough of that... gotta go... Have a good weekend.

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home