Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

On top of my laundry, all covered....

I hate laundry. Okay, so hate is a very strong word, but it's getting close to what I feel at this moment. Due to some late nights and early mornings I've been beat, and thus, my laundry has been piling up. I've tried... honest. The laundry baskets all made it to the hallway... too bad they stayed there for at least 2 days. Then last night I actually did some sorting and put a load in. Too bad that I had to ask hubby to reboot it (put wet stuff in dryer) at about 11:00pm at night.

So, today since I'm not going to go play squash with Kris, I've decided to takle Mt. Washmore. So far, so good. Last night's load is dry (doesn't it take 12 hours! :) ), and now is folded and put away. Laundry machines are rolling, rebooted and I'm just waiting for the beep to tell me it's time to fold.

Makes me think of that commercial by LG (sorry, don't know if it's in the States, just Canada). A guy was trying to impress a woman with a stereo or something, and she turned around and saw the house owner's nifty gadget that would beep when his laundry was done. She was impressed. I would be too. I guess I could use a regular timer, but it's not a cool little gadget. Look under Remote Laundry Monitor at LG!

Anyway, back to Mt. Washmore. Gotta go. Maybe someday I will emerge. And probably with a bad do. Hmm... gotta get my hair cut. I just hate that.

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home