Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Monday, January 08, 2007

How to infuriate and melt a woman's heart

Men... really sometimes they completely baffle me, and other times, I'm just perplexed. One minute they are driving you crazy, the next is just as bad!

Exhibit A: I accidently left the baby stroller outside yesterday. And, no, he didn't bring it in... it started to snow! ARGH! This morning I had to bring it a soggy stroller! I hate that!

Exhibit B: Then, things like this just melt my heart all to pieces! The other night, after a good round of... well, lets just say I was speaking to my husband asking about any.. um... "fantasies" he may have still milling about. And he says..

"Fantasies? Why would I need any fantasies? I'm living my fantasies being with you..."

God, I love that man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home