Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Elves in abundance!

Okay, something to lighten the mood. I was going to do a post on a heavier topic, but I'll leave that for later.

What is your elf name?

Mine is Dingy Candy-lips


Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


I'm checking out a few more...

Rella = Zippy
My Son's Name = Cheerful
My Daughter's = Snooky
My Hubby = Bijou
The Cats = Blissful & Snappy (they ain't either!)

Lots of fun.... Happy Friday!

Rella

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 16 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Jeebus...

You realize you've just re-christened yourself, haven't you???

Hope you're having a good weekend, Dingy...

Hehehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home