Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thirteen movie/show quotes.

I love movies. So, to get me out of my slump.. I've decided to put together a few of them. Any guesses? If you get it right, I'll put your name beside the quote, and bold the quote. If you have to google them... well, you're a cheat!

1. "When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of me and umption!"

2. "My name is Pussy Galore"
"I think I'm in heaven"

3. "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, no, no, yes, no, no, no, no,no YES!"

4. "It's just a wafer thin mint."

5. "You're my sun, my moon, my starlit sky, without you, I dwell in darkness!"

6. "I stole a baby!"

7. "What is your favorite colour?
- Green, no - ahhhh!!"

8. "No, She hasn't...
Yes, she has..
She's not lost that lov..."

9. "Ignore the bird, follow the river"

10. "Where is the ka-boom? there was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Ka-boom!"

11. "I'm happy! I'm happy!" *whack*

12. "It's merely a flesh wound!"

13. "It's in that place where I put that thing that time."

Okay, so a few may be from the same movie... but I still like the quotes!

5 Comments:

At Friday, 01 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I think I know all of these... so I'm not going to play.

Still brings to mind good times watching those movies -- and that's all that matters. :D

 
At Friday, 01 December, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

Wow... I thought I was the only one who rented/remembered wierd combinations of movies!

Thanks for stopping by tho!

Rella

 
At Saturday, 02 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a few. Did you know Ben and Jerry's has a new flavor, Vermonty Python? I'm not making that up.

 
At Monday, 04 December, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

Okay, so the question is, what does it taste like? Hmmm... could be worth a drive over the border. Nah, too far!

 
At Wednesday, 13 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. "When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of me and umption!"
- Mitch Henessey in A Long Kiss Goodnight (I had to look up the character name)

2. "My name is Pussy Galore"
"I think I'm in heaven"
- James Bond in ???

3. "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, no, no, yes, no, no, no, no,no YES!"
- I am stumped on this one

4. "It's just a wafer thin mint."
- I am stumped on this one too

5. "You're my sun, my moon, my starlit sky, without you, I dwell in darkness!"
- Mad Mardigan in Willow

6. "I stole a baby!"
- willow

7. "What is your favorite colour?
- Green, no - ahhhh!!"
- Sir Robin in Monty Python and the Holy Grail

8. "No, She hasn't...
Yes, she has..
She's not lost that lov..."
- Willow

9. "Ignore the bird, follow the river"
- Willow

10. "Where is the ka-boom? there was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Ka-boom!"
- Marvin the Martian

11. "I'm happy! I'm happy!" *whack*
- 'Dying' old man in Monty Python and the Holy Grail

12. "It's merely a flesh wound!"
- The Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail

13. "It's in that place where I put that thing that time."
- Ramon Sanchez/'Phantom Phreak' in Hackers (I had to look up the character name)

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

Rella's Hubby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home