Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Resolutions to Revolutions

It's funny, I had a great idea as to what to blog about today... and well... now I'm thinking about two things. Funny how some days you've got nada, then along comes the idea train and drops two things in your lap.. oh well. Considering I'm writing this from work, I'll try to keep it short. :)

**hi boss, hope you aren't reading this!**

I was reading Kris's blog this morning, and she was talking about New Year's revolutions - not resolutions (more on her blog) Taking a look back, it was a year of revolutions.

1. I put my foot down with myself and started working out with a trainer in March and lost 25 pounds to date. I know that it's not a lot, but considering it took me many years to put it on, I'm not expecting to lose it all in a year. I plan on continuing! Yep, 5:25AM comes early, but it's the only time I can find for ME!

2. I found out that I love boxing. I can't wait for the next class to start - especially when you are NOT treated like a girly girl. We are expected to do just as much as the guys do. (All female class, but taught by boxing men!)

3. I found things that I love to do with my husband! We are going to my first fight night in Gatineau in a week. I can't wait! My boxing coach is fighting, and there will be the first female fight ever!

4. I started going every Wednesday night to scrapbook, and get my own family's life journaled. Finally working on my OWN stuff!

So, really, I have no NEW res.. revolutions for this year. It's keep on, keeping on for me! With the added goal of getting my scrapbooking work published in a magazine. But that goes along with #4.

Okay, life is getting busy between customers, so I've gotta go. Hope your revolutions shake up your life a little - change.... it's good.

Rella
*I'll try and keep in mind the second thing I wanted to talk about for next time*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home