Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing day crazyness!

Finally, it's a break in the Christmas season! I've got one day before the mayhem hits - Boxing Day shopping! I've been going through my flyers, online, reading review after review - trying to figure out WHAT I want to get!!! Ah... the glory of it all.

Yes, I'm in the market for a new mp3 player. For some reason I'm addicted to mine. I listen to it everywhere!
So, now it's time to figure out if I'm going to join the ranks of the ipod crew, or something else. I have to say that through my research I've started out biased against it, then For it, now I'm leaning towards something that's NOT an ipod. Reasoning - $$$. I've got limited funds, and really, I'd love to spend some dough on me, on more than 1 thing! :) So, it looks like the Sandisk Sansa m250 is going to win out. Strictly on cash alone. I'd love the playlists of the ipod nano, but really... that's just TOOOO crazy in the cash department. Let's get me some nice clothes too! :)

Oh well... hope Christmas was good to everyone - or at least you had a few days to relax and enjoy some time off! I'm ready for the mayhem tomorrow. Did I mention that the store opens at 6am??? Let's hope that I can get some sleep first! :)

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home