Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, January 05, 2007

What Women Want...

It's the age old question... what do women want? I was pondering this after a kick-ass workout this morning with my trainer. Really, what they want is to be acknowledged. Acknowledged that they are good at what they do, that they are attractive, that they are smart, you get it.. fill in the blank.

I was walking around the track, thinking that I did a great job at working out today. I really gave it all. Usually after working out I feel either tired or invigorated. Can you guess where I was? I also felt extremely sexy. I mean, after working out this morning getting some great endorphins going... and well.. working out last night in bed... those high giveing, wonderful, sexy...endorphins were flying. My workout clothes are really good - they fit me well, and give me a great curve - so my mind was starting to wander. Wouldn't it be interesting if one of the guys at the gym thought that I looked good. What if one of them had seen me shed my 25 pounds so far, and enjoyed the curves it gave me. What if... what if someone at least appreciated how I looked. I would friggin' love to know that. To get a comment like that is akin to the wolf-whistles while walking by a constructions site (does that happen anymore?). As a woman, you aren't really interested in who did it, insomuch as you love the fact that someone noticed.

There are the nights when Kris and I go out... nights when I know that I have worked my damndest to put together an outfit that is sexy. When I know my hair and makeup are the best they can be. Nights when I come down the stairs and I get a comment from my hubby, or frankly, just that look... It's acknowledgement. Acknowledgement that I look good, and that he still finds me attractive. That may be the problem here. I need that re-affirmation. I need that reminder that yes, even I, can be sexy.

Frankly why in the world do married women go to the clubs then? For that same affirmation. For that feeling that they are appreciated as women. As someone who can still start a wet dream. As someone who can get a man hard, just by how we dance. I mean, it feels good just to let go on the dancefloor, but why are we (married women)there... really..??? For the attention. For the acknoledgement.

On another note... Kris has told me that we are going shopping. One where kids are really not allowed. Looks like we are going to the new local sex shop to go a-browsing. I have an idea of what she wants to buy me, but really, I'm just interested to see what's new. And, by the looks on the internet, there is a lot that's new. Hopefully it's a classy place, not a dirty, dark and dreary place. Let's hope.

So, I hope that your weekend is eventful. By the way things are going, mine will be. So, any advice on toys /things to buy at the store? I'd be intersted to find out.

Rella

1 Comments:

At Friday, 05 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shopping was fun, yes indeedy.

You must let me know how your first-run/quality control testing session goes... :D

Does it live up to the hype?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home