Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, January 26, 2007

It's COLD!

I'm freezing. No, I'm f&*!ing freezing. My store today is colder than... colder than... well, hell, I don't know what could possibly be this cold! Heaven help me but the fires of hell are starting to look good right about now... yep, there goes frostbite to the toes - who needs baby toes anyway!

GAH! Can't type... must... stay... warm. Hands back under the armpits - not pretty, but perfectly warm-er.

Rella

2 Comments:

At Friday, 26 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, you're not wearing your coat and mitts inside?? What's wrong with you, woman?!?

:D

(ps. my verification word is 'vaksd'... why does that sound vaguely Estonian or something?? LOL)

 
At Saturday, 27 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a blog with a you tube slide show of pics from Pirates of the Carribean 3: At worlds end to warm you up:

http://pumpkin-watch.blogspot.com/2007/01/now-youll-just-have-to-wait-till-may.html

and my word verification is russian: uipxu

Rella's hubby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home