Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Waiting... for the awful phone call or other bad news

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel a great sorrow, but you really don't know why? I feel like I've been punched in the stomach today. I feel like I've lost something that I can't ever get back. I even asked my husband this morning if everything is okay between us. He replies, "You always do that, I'm just immersed in cleaning up the kitchen, and you ask if we're okay... we are OK!"

It started last night when I was driving home from supper. I felt this ache in my heart. I had 2 or 3 drinks last night, spaced out really well.. so I wasn't buzzed or anything, but I think that had something to do with it. When I get alcohol in my system something happens, something wakes up and starts getting all psychic on me. It's actually kinda scary sometimes - the things I have told people about themselves that since came true. I'm not talking... "you're going to maybe see an old friend". More like.... "you're going to dump the man you are with, date and marry an American, and live in Detroit"... all said when the person hasn't been NEAR the border!

So, today I'm mourning the loss of something I don't know about, and waiting to hear the news as to what has happened. I don't know what it is... and it's creeping me out. Let's just hope that it's hormones, or a flu bug or something. It's driving me crazy.

Rella

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 30 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your husband may be okay, but WE aren't. I'm still waiting for those Krugy photos ;)

What you're feeling is a guilty conscience. Get photo-snapping.

 
At Thursday, 30 November, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

Doug, as soon as I can get Kris and I together with those Krugy fella's, you'll have your photos! Maybe the muse will hit this weekend. Sounds good in theory... :)

Maybe it's a guilty conscience... for other reasons too };)

Rella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home