Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just, please, get out of my way!

It's the little things in life that drive me crazy. They can set my day off into a tangent that I have to mindfully pull into another direction. I know when I'm in a grump. I know when my pissed-off mood is rubbing off on others, and I try to bring it all to center, and relax. ( I'm going to try and write it all down in an effort to get rid of it before the end of the day.)

So, when today the kids were driving me nuts, and I was running later than expected, I was just not ready to be inundated with stupid people who don't think of others. My private, paid parking spot is behind the building I work. Oneside of the laneway was blocked, so I went around, only to find out that my spot was taken by a huge trailer used by the guys currently working on the manhole in the middle of said blocked laneway. I mean, they had blocked the WHOLE laneway, but they had to park their trailer in my (and abou 4 others) spot? Can we say stupid?

Thank goodness for the landlord working in the building. His spot was good, but his employees were not happy. So, he went out and gave them a small blast. All was well, and they moved the trailer so we puny employees could park there.

But really, couldn't have someone looked up a little and noticed that there was a "Private Parking" sign there? I mean these guys CAN read! They did have alternatives, as evidenced by the laneway they blocked. ARGH! Normally something this small would not have bothered me. I would have moved my van and just let it the disgruntled feeling disappear. But, no go. This stupid pissed off feeling has stayed with me all day. And, in about 2 hours I'll pick up the kids and drive to some horrible McD's or something to celebrate the birthday of our 2 year old. (she wants french fries). I gotta get out of this funk. No kidding life can be stressful. Usually I'm not a stressed person, but today- everything has been irritating me.

Please, just stay out of my way today... and I'll try to *not* bite your head off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home