Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Let's play... catchup!

Wow. It's been a while since I blogged, but that only means that my hubby and I are talking more, and I have less to get off my chest. (Such as it is).

Let's see... to catch up.

Pirates 3 - Good movie. Don't expect too much, and you will be happily surprised. After-all movies are just entertainment. Period.

Spiderman 3 - Ditto from above. But, not as good as P3.

Baby update - Well, I'm about 23 weeks along. No, I'm not going to translate that into months (okay somewhere around 5 months). It's annoying enough to remember the weeks or months, I'm not trying to do both.

The baby is doing well. (no surprise considering my baby-making history). My belly is growing, but not as fast as the last few times. Which, is a good thing. I think that I've gained now a total of 9-10 pounds in 23 weeks. I like those numbers! I credit continuing my workout and boxing, although squash has suffered since Kris has been sick. The ultrasound was a bust when it came to finding out the gender. Oh well. Another surprise then! :)

Kids - The rugrats are growing like crazy. DD (almost 2) is finally in her own room. (She woke up constantly, thus her bed stayed in our room - why the heck should I actually get up to deal with her?) Last night was a rough night. She came looking for me at about 2:30AM. Yeah, she went downstairs (where I usually am, except at 2:30AM), so the moral of THAT story is to keep the gate up at the top of the stairs, so I can keep an ear out as to where she is. Would consider putting the gate on her own door, but that would make for a bad scene when prego me went to check on her at night, and forgot the gate was there! :)

Life - Life is crazy as always. People think I'm nuts for continuing Boxing at this stage of the pregnancy. Too bad. I love boxing. But, I wanted to pummel the bxing trainers girlfriend last time. Yeah... "How far along are you". "Wow, 5+ months! You've really gained." (Which I haven't). "I remember really popping during the last month. Before that, I really didn't have a belly." THAT is total BS. Sure Ms Skinny Stick, you had no trace of a pregnancy until the last month. I highly doubt it. The longer she talked, the better it sounded to work out my frustrations on the heavy bag. Can you guess who I pictured there? There are just some things you don't say - especially if you are a skinny stick, who can't remember even how to hit the damn bag! ARGH!

Anyway, life is good now, and I'm off to work. Hope your day is a good one.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home