Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hump Day

Wow, another crazy week, and thank goodness it's almost over. Okay, it's only Wednesday, but it's past noon. :)

I'm off to a meeting tonight for work, and I'm afraid I'll get nothing done. I mean, I'll be doing some scrapbooking at the meeting, but really who can concentrate? I got 3 pages done one night while the family slept, but that was when I could semi-sleep in the next day. Guess I'll have to see what I can get done this weekend. I do have deadline.

For those of you wondering what the heck I'm talking about when it comes to scrapbooking, well, it's a phenomenon. One that the ever so wonderful Martha Stewart is going to try her hand at. Yes, "Martha" herself. Lemme tell ya, I'm not impressed. When the big guys start putting their fingers into something I always think that it's the beginning of the end. I mean really, buying her stuff will mean spending big bucks, and that's not the point. The idea is to get the memories down on paper and pictures before the brain decides to forget it all. Not, who can spend the most money.

Whatever. I'm working again tomorrow, which means that I'll be trying to get stuff done, and getting bored doing it. Oh well.

I know.. bad post, but what do you expect with 2 kids running around you? :)

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home