Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday Blues

Okay, not really the blues, but more like the blahs. I've got a stack of work to do here, and not an ounce of want to do it. I guess that's what it's like when you are bored, and would rather be doing something else. Things could be good, if this was Thursday :) or Wednesday at 5:00pm. I promised "My Boss" that I would teach an intro class last night, then work today and tomorrow for her, considering that I'm heading for the big city on Thursday/Friday. But, blah! Somedays I just don't feel like working.

But, looking back at the weekend, things were good. I gave Kris's Mr. Tall the a-ok. Yep, he's good enough to date my best friend. At least so far. She's so worried because he lives 6 hours away. Who cares? You're having a great time, he makes you laugh, just live day by day and see what happens. I've really become a person that believes in fate, and destiny. I mean, I think that you can take a wrong turn, but if you are open to what the world is giving you, you just go with the flow. Fighting it, or worrying, will just turn the tide against you. (Man, do I sound like a hippy). "Just go with the flow, man."

Hey, if I didn't believe that, I'd be flipping over the fact that I'm pregnant with baby #3, and the only person that I have to ask "how did you do it", died 4 years ago. Everyone else stopped with 2 kids, or baby #3 came so much later, it was like another family. So, instead, I'm not worrying about it, going with the flow, and just trying to figure out how to get "un-congested" without taking any drugs. I hate having a cold when pregnant. You can't take anything for it.

So, here I am, going with the flow until Wednesday night. When, life will get busy as I pack a bag, do last minute laundry, and generally try to get a good nights rest and be insanely excited at the same time! YAY to Kris's aunt for getting us the tickets to see "We Will Rock You". It's supposed to be a really wierd show, but I couldn't care any less. I mean, I'm leaving hubby with 2 kids to disappear for a night. Can't say I'll be doing that anytime soon. Oh well! :)

Chat with you later. Have a good Tuesday.

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home