Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just another regular Thursday

Life is getting interesting. Okay, not for me, but I can live vicariously through Kris! Yep, she's actually going on a date on Friday. YAY! And, like a good best friend, I will chaperon for a little bit. And since I'm getting a babysitter, we are going all the way and having dinner too. woo hoo! Yes, life is interesting.

As for the pregnancy stuff, things are in the regular swing of things. People think I'm crazy for having baby #3 (hell, I think I'm crazy), but nothing to do but welcome the wee one! I've got a lot of time ahead of me, considering I'm only at 10 weeks. But, that's more time to organize life and get rid of the boxes in the basement that have been driving me nuts. Did I mention that I want a new home???? more space???? argh! For once I'd love to have a playroom for the kids that I can just shut the door on, and sit and relax in my own space - without the toys!

I can't wait for next week when I leave the family behind for a day and go to a play in Toronto. Exciting? You betcha. I can probably guess that this will be the last time (for a while) that I go out of town without the rest of the family, without it being for work (which can be fun too).

Hope everyone has a good Thursday. I'm off to go back to work. I may have to take a peek at my new book I have with me today - Keri Arthur's "Tempting Sin" LOVE her work!

Ciao for now
Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home