Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Back in the swing

Well, the sickness is over. Well, at least we hope it is. The flu-like bug hit the family and we're just now coming back from it all. I tell ya I haven't felt that dead for years. Add to it the fact that I'm ooo.... 10 weeks pregnant now, and it's all very crazy. The kids were hit, I was hit... now I'm just waiting for hubby to catch something. Damn him and his good immune system!

But, I'm not dead, so it all for the best I suppose. Even went to the gym this morning to get my regular man-handling by my trainer. It's all good. I tell ya, I got a great gift for my b-day. Hubby got me another 5 sessions with my trainer. How many times do you get a gift, then just hand it over to the next guy. (next guy being my trainer). Yep, that's how I felt this morning. That little piece of paper left my hands, and in return I get manhandled for 5 sessions. It's a good deal.

One other small thing to report - I'm heading to the land of the van-owners. Yep, hubby and I have picked up a new/old van for the growning family. Very spiffy indeed! Can't wait to get it tomorrow. Kia Sedona EX - all the bells and whistles (although my 4.5 yr old son can't find the bells OR the whistles). Nice blue van. It's all good! except... it's a mini-van. But, can't expect to drive the 5 of us around in a car anymore, just no room.

Oh well, one more rung in the ladder of life.

Hope your day is a good one!

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home