Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Preggo update

Hello readers... sorry if this is TMI... but... I don't hold anything back! :)

This last week has been killing me. I know, I shouldn't be washing walls and going crazy cleaning, but at this point the nesting is starting to sink in. That, and we went away for the weekend, and the cat had his way with the front door wall. I know.. TMI!

But, really, I should have expected feeling like this, but not so soon! I mean, I'm at what... um... 29? weeks so far? Okay, I should know this, but really with this being baby #3, I'm glad I remember the due date. I remember being a first time mom and knowing the exact number of weeks I was at, how many were left, and what the baby's growth rate was at. Now, well... I know that it's getting close... October 1st. As for anything else, I have to constantly look it up. My trainer asked me ... you have about 10 weeks to go right? Uhhhh.... that sounds ok. :) Call it pregnancy brain or something, but I call it priorities. The baby is growing... the midwife says all is well, so I'm not about to start worrying about how far along I am. I'll get there! :) This baby will show up whether or I know the exact week I'm "on".

Anyway I'm looking forward to the weekend - despite the call for rain, again! I mean seriously, how many nights of rain and thunder can one city deal with. It's great to fall asleep to, but the chills first thing in the morning have got me closing the window pretty darn fast! I'm hoping it all lets up and we can have our Dragonboat races. I'm not involved, but the kids sure have fun watching. Oh well. Either we watch outside, or I get to clean my house. Either way, I'll be happy! :)

Hope your weekend is a good one!
Rella!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home