Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Venting on Friday

Ever think that you have bit off more than you can chew.

Yeah.

Welcome to my world.

Right now looming over my head I have a website, a website gallery, sewing to do for a kid's camp, organizing the crafts for said camp.... not to mention all the regular day stuff I do - you know... cook, clean, tidy, looking after crazy kids... working ... argh! I just feel like I've bit off more than I can chew at the moment - especially the website and web gallery. I don't know what I was thinking starting them. Oh, I know... I wanted to save my boss $500. Hmm.. seems she doesn't understand that. All the feedback that I've asked for... I just don't get. So, now that I've gone ahead and made a website that even I think is crappy, she's asking for 50 different changes, oh, and change the basic look of it while you are at it. Great. Another 30 hours to add to my dwindling day. I so don't want to do this. ARGH!

Anway, at least it's Friday, and I only have to get over today, then Saturday's day at work. Then I have to work Monday. Hallelujah some "days off" are coming. Oh yeah, I'm the craft lady at the kid's camp for my days off. Darn.

Well... at least I go on maternity leave in September. With my luck I'll still be working on this as I go into labor!

Have a good weekend!

Rella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home