Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Before kids? What does that mean?

Now I've gone and done it! I've dropped off the kids and am now kid-free for a week!

Okay, bring you up to speed... I took my vacation days, but instead of taking a relaxing vacation, I promised to help a friend run a week-long children's camp. 56 screaming kids... fun. So, now I'm back. My sister promised to take my kid's to her cottage (northern ontario folk - read CAMP) for the week in exchange for watering her flowers. Good deal!

Now, I have a quandry! What to do with myself for a week without kids? Regularly I'd be working 2 or 3 days this week. But, thankfully my boss left me here, and I'm working every day. Yes, can you feel the sarcasm? ARGH! So, my days are free from 5pm to 10am every day. Yep, including Saturday.

What the heck did I do before kids? What did I do with my time? I mean the day dragged on Monday (long weekend). I cleaned the upstairs, and tidied the kitchen, and even had time to catch a movie. Weird. Yep, I should have cleaned the whole house, but who the heck wants to do that all day? Especially when you have the week looming ahead of you.

Yeah, I know... it'll be Friday before I know it. And we're picking up the kids on Saturday after work. Then there's the BBQ we are hosting on Sunday. oh fun.

Anyway, there's the update for the week. I go from 56 kids to 0... just wait... soon it will be 2, then 3. Ack! the messes!

Talk to you later!
Rella

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 08 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B.K.*?

We drank. Read. Lazed about. Slept in. Shopped. Played on the computer. Socialized. Drank some more. Ate out. Traveled. Cleaned once in a while. And drank.

Does that answer your question?

Whaddaya mean, it doesn't count because were were only 21 at the time...?? ;)

*Before Kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home