Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sex, anatomy and dust-bunnies

It's just so.... wrong. I think that it's wrong when a man knows more about a woman's body than she does! Let's not include doctors and ob-gyn's for the moment (which in and of itself is kinda odd...). I remember back in university chatting with a fellow who knew more about the female anatomy than I did! What the ?*!@ ! Seriously, he told me things that I didn't even know! Which brings me to 2 points that I'm pondering.

1. Kris sent me to a website yesterday. Very interesting! Too bad I don't live in Toronto! I can totally get why some of these classes are sold out! Wow, can't believe that someone is actually offering basics of sexual anatomy for women. And, she will "privately look at and explore herself" while in class! Hurray for those women who take their own sexuality into their own "hands" (for lack of a better phrase), and know what they like.

2. Okay, so by the time I sat down and wrote this, and got interrupted, I forgot #2. But really, why do men know so much about the female anatomy? Because that's the way they can get sex more often! Really, imagine a man who is really good in bed. Wouldn't he get a reputation. Wouldn't he feel superior. Wouldn't he get more sex? So, really it's in a man's best interests to know the female body. And what do women get? Chastised for touching "down there". Female masturbation was never discussed when I was young. (maybe it was in that movie I missed, still haven't forgiven my parents for taking me out of school early just to go to Florida - on that specific day in grade 3!)

Anyway, I'm just a little annoyed today. Hormones aside, I'm feeling swamped, and have nobody to throw me a life perserver! My house is a mess, and I have people coming over this Sunday (probably), and then 12 kids coming over 1 week later. And when do I get to clean???? NEVER!!! ARGH! I hate having to clean house for other people. I wish my family would keep it clean... just for us!

I gotta go. Gotta clean something to make myself feel better.

Rella

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

What an excellent website! I'm glad I wandered over here. Think you can blame Kris - lol. I was re-reading her blog after I've already posted.

Best on the housework - ugh - not my forte either, but a necessary evil it seems.

 
At Saturday, 29 April, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

Thanks Lyn!
I'm no writer, but I try. Thanks for the vote of confidence... still have lots to do!
Rella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home