Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Army Brat ?

I've gone and done it... joined Boot Camp. Okay, so it's not the army, but a women's Boot Camp at the YMCA for 2 weeks to kick ourselves in the butt, and get working out. Today was day 1, and well, it's really a bunch of morning classes which you've signed up for. There was somewhere around 15 people signed up. Not bad, considering the regular 6:00AM classes only have 3-5 people in them.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that it's at 6:00AM? Not too bad, considering that I usually get up at that time anyway to head to the Y. Now I just have a doubly good reason to do so. So far so good. Tomorrow I work out with my Trainer, and then I'll attend day 3 of the boot camp... I can't wait for the boxing! But that's not until next Wednesday, with Mr. Hot Kickbox instructor. I miss my Saturday morning kickboxing, but it'll start up again in the fall.

Well, that's my update on life. Kris and I went to the bar on Friday night. Despite a second bar-dancing scene to get a coveted key, I didn't win the car. But, did enjoy chatting with a few people at the bar. Kris, we are gonna make you a "go get 'em" girl sooner or later!

Ciao for now. Catch you all later.
Rella.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 31 July, 2006, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Got my 'hug' - hehehe - MISSED getting to meet you in person. What is this crap about your not being a writer, though? I think you should have your own column, a la Erma Bombeck. Do one on Coca-Cola - LOL. I had Kung Fu rats once at the old house, and for the life of me I could not get rid of the pests. Then I heard that they couldn't burp, fart, expel gas, etc, so I kept Coke out along with all the poison, and a 2-litre later they were gone. So who knows?

Good to see YOU over at my spot. Love your posts.

 
At Sunday, 06 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!
Waiting anxiously here for a new blog post. Chop, chop! ;)

C'mon -- give me something to procrastinate with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home