Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living...

You know the old adage... "If you want something done, ask a busy person"...? Well, I'm totally for that, as long as I'm not the busy person!

I've gone back to work after my year off maternity. First day was yesterday. Crazy, but good. Didn't even break my heart to leave my baby with Grandma. Nope. Gets easier with child #2! But, my house has suffered. And man, this heat wave hasn't helped either! I'm just dying, and not wanting to do a thing!!! So, laundry is piling up, as is the dirt on the floor. Plus, I've got a yard sale to organize. Crappy...

Well, gotta go and tidy up something. I dunno, I feel like I do this every hour, and turn around, and it's all messy again! And you know what? It's probably me messing it up again.

ARGH! I need less junk and a larger house!

Ciao
Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home