Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Has it been that long??

Okay, I took a few days off, but who knew that it would be over a week! Ack, I'm so sorry. I'm sure nobody has checked my blog.. everyone thinks I'm dead!

Well, I'm not, I'm here... extremely stressed out, but here. I have nothing major to report, life is bobbing along. I'm counting the days before I have to go back to work. (13 days) I know, it's only part-time, but it just means that the crazyness will start again. huh... guess my year off is over. *sniff sniff*

I do have a funny story to mention about Mother's Day dinner the other night... My mother-in-law commented that I looked thinner. I said.. "yep, lost 10 pounds!

(Okay, an aside. Why wouldn't have the truth - 8 pounds been enough. Stupid, yet true, answer - 10 pounds sounds better and is something you can shrug off. 8 pounds means that you've been counting every step of the way... and my mother-in-law is all about the "show")

So, anyway, I lied and said 10 pounds. But, guess what??? It's TRUE! I lost those 2 extra pounds and lost 10 now total!!! Yippee!! It's only taken 2 months and lots of work, but I'm down 10 pounds of fat, and probably up quite a bit of muscle! I'm so proud of me.

Now, I have to work towards my next milestone - 20 pounds! Slowly. I don't care if it takes another 2 months. I'm stickin to it. And, really I'm not changing anything that I can't keep up with. Working out, changing the food I eat, and getting the extra walk or somethin in when I can. Plus, I drink lots of water. I think that's really the key.

Newly found yummy but good for you item - Crystal Light Singles. Okay, so I can't put a whole one in my water bottle - but then they last longer! But still, better than normal water when you want a change.

Well, I gotta go. That's enough babblin.
Have a good one. Hope everyone has a good week. Take care of you!

Rella

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 17 May, 2006, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

LOL on the "...all about the show" comment. *grin*

Congratulations!!! on the pounds lost!

 
At Wednesday, 17 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were going to show your mug again, chickie! ;) If I hadn't actually seen you/spoken to you since your last post, I would have thought you might have vanished...! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home