Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm tired...

I'm dead tired.

Honest.

After a long-weekend with kids and driving 4+ hours to a family reunion... I'm beat. Then, to top it all off, we decided to take a little 2 hour venture to visit more family. Oh yay. And we returned yesterday. But I'm still beat.

Now, to top it all off I've finally finished a die-cut for a customer. It was Alexander Keith's... :) I smile only because the .jpg on the net was wayyyy to pixleated (sp?) for my liking, so I had to suffer. I bought myself (ok, ... us) a 6-pack. I dutifully cut out the side of the box, and promptly scanned it and did the die-cut. Freakin' dear... was the most annoying thing to "trace". Thank goodness this is a one-time thing. I won't be advertising this one... It's a pain in the but to make, and I'm worried it will be the same issue when I cut it. Oh well. It'll take some time, but it'll be worth it to get it over-with!

And what am I doing now? Well, it's 11:30, and I have no idea why I'm still awake. Spent some time with Kris tonight while the kids played. I missed ya bud... mostly the girl-talk part. Gotta get out... gotta do something.

I'm looking forward to Friday. Let's hope that I get a key that fits that darn van. Even if it's an oldie... at least it will be extra cash.. maybe :)

Well, that's my contribution for today. Gotta go and get some rest. I have a tonne of work to do tomorrow, so I probably won't be getting up at the crack of dawn to work out. Durn shuks.... My body is already feeling "good sore" from the workout I got today. Thank God for Personal Trainers... now if I could only get my body to comply and LOSE SOME INCHES! Heaven help me.. I gotta do more meal planning.. like I don't do enough! Even my step mother is on Jenny Craig... I refuse to go there... I can do the food thing myslef. I gotta ... can't afford to make 2 or 3 different meals each time we sit down to dinner!

Okay, eally I gotta go.
Night for now

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home