Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm drinking beer for the taste, honest... yeah...

Okay, so am I getting old? Really... A night of partying, and drinking, then I'm just plain wiped... My head hurts, and the world has gotten better, but still hasn't copmletely stopped swaying. Oh the brain cells that I must have killed....

But I think that I've had enough with the drinking. I am by no means a drinker every night, but for the what...(can't even say bi-monthly because it happens so rarely)... occasional night out, I do drink like a fish. Now, I'm done. Really, what is the point? I can have fun without drinking, my alcohol tolerance is too high-so it costs too much, I don't need to chase men (I've got an AWESOME one at home), and the sex is better when you remember it the next day. Why drink?

My apologies to the younger generation who must think me mad, but... I'm done.

*holding hand up, and another to the heart...*

I solomly swear to drink for the taste, not for the ability to get drunk.
I swear to have only a few drinks when out, not a pitcher's worth.
I swear that I will not make a fool out of myself... much.

So, all in all the night was great. Our friend from Finland must have thought us crazy, but I'm figuring that drunks are universally stupid, and since she owns a bar back home, we probably weren't that different.

Thanks to all who came out, and assisted in the merriment. I'll add more at a later date, when the world stops tilting...

Ciao for now
Rella

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 20 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, babycakes... don't start making promises you can't keep. Hehehe.

Besides -- I think maybe what we need to do now is to practice becoming connoisseurs of the alcoholic beverage. I mean, I think maybe we should start sampling new things. Y'know? And not just do the ol' pitcher thing.

And not remembering the sex the next day...? Oh, poor, poor hubby. What a blow to his ego... :D

Kinda wish I *had* had sex. At least I'd be able to remember it today... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home