Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Waistline or brainpan?

I must apologise. I'd love to say that I was kidnapped by local hooligans and made to do obscene acts as seen in Kris's blog today, but alas, yesterday I worked a 14 hour shift, and was just in no mood to blog at 1am in the morning. It's true, I just can't put two brain-cells together at that time in the morning.

But, glad to say that I'm back, and alive. Although I woke to a home that I had to clean from top to bottom... I have survived.

Now, I'm in a moral quandry. Somehow this past spring, I got guilted into joining the local language school board (very small) to do my part and maintain my mother tongue in my city (err.. not English). Now, I've got this meeting on Monday, as well as a GREAT boxing class that I've just been loving. The boxing class is probably only 2 more classes, and that's it. The language school board needs me too, because I have something to submit. So, is it my health or language that wins? Waistline or brainpan?

Such a quandry. I'm leaning to the boxing class, but then guilt wakes up and smaks me in the face.

Ahhh... what to do....

More later, I've gotta think about this.
Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home