Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Crash - and the world crumbles around me.

Why is it, that when you think that you are finally up on things, the world crashes down? I mean, whether it's the movies or life, you are happily going along, and then BOOM fate decides to body-check you into next week.

I suppose it's the greatest tool that a writer can have. You know Mr. Guy is just walking along, minding his own business, and Crash!, shit happens. That's what I feel like today. Maybe it's PMS-y or something, but I keep feeling like something else is going to crash down on me. Been talking with the hubby about crap that I don't want to bring up, but it makes me feel like I'm a real moron. Bah, I gotta get out of this mindset.

Been reading stuff by Doug at Balls and Walnuts. Definately something to think about. Male doctors, actually being sexual beings. I don't know if I want to think about my doctor as someone who has those thoughts. Mostly I contemplate if my doctor thinks I'm a web-surfing, believing-it-all kinda woman. I mean, there are things that I have declined, and he's tried to scare me into doing them. Doesn't believe that I've done my homework I guess. But to think that he might be "getting off" on doing pelvic exams, or breast exams. Ewww! I mean, my mother and I have the same doctor - Ewwww! I'd be interested to know what a female doctor thinks about when dealing with women. I wonder if she's all business - I kinda tend to think so. And how many men with hard-ons has she had to deal with. Hmmm.. I smell a story there. Too bad I'm not a writer.

Ah... gotta go... laundry calls me. I'll think more on it while folding.

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home