Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Of Muses and Renaissance Men

So, after hunting around, I'm not really sure that I could qualify for a muse, but I kinda felt like one last night.

According to wikipedia: The word muse may be used figuratively, to denote someone who inspires an artist.

So, I felt like a muse then... well, together Kris and I hashed out another idea of hers for a book, and man did the ideas flow that night. I can come up with great ideas, but thank God I'm not a writer. I could never put it all together. I could never add the guts of the story. That, is Kris's job.

I've mentioned before that sometimes I wake up with great ideas. I think in the shower, and come up with scenes of story lines, but then, they are gone. Sad really. I wonder if the men (and women) of the renaissance were really just that. People that had visions, but could put them down onto paper or canvas easily. I always think of them as a "jack of all trades", but some really were masters as well.

That's my big thought for the day. Keep going Kris! Can't wait till those ideas are in print. You go girl!

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home