Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Of Boobs and Men

Who the hell do they think that they are fooling?

I mean really?

Kris and I went to the gym this morning, and yet again, I saw the same woman working out. Hey, I have no problem for people working out, go for it!! But really. She's a beautiful girl - platinum blonde hair and thin waistline. Why the heck did she go and get size XXL boobs? Really, did she need it? She's got superlarge boobs, and a thin waist. Tell me they aren't real.. Yeahh.. right!

Who does she think that she is fooling? Who is she doing it for? Really? Do men look for a long time partnership based on boobs alone? I'd like to think that there are some men that think with other parts of their anatomy besides their groin.

I'm totally really... disgusted. She's a beautiful girl, and yet the women make fun of her, and the men ogle her. The poor girl. Do women want that kind of attention. Men looking at you for your breasts rather than the whole package?

Well, Boob-o (derrivative of Bimbo), maybe, sadly she doesn't have a brain, so the money had to go into the breast implants. I've heard her talk - I'm not sure that she can hold up her end of a conversation with a stick!

Please guys, fess up... is Boob-o the kind of girl that you look for when looking for a long-term mate?

Girls - don't you just want to slap them silly?

Somebody - say something!

Rella

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, 06 September, 2006, Blogger Deloney said...

The saying in high school used to be: "More than a handful is wasteful."

 
At Wednesday, 06 September, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

Deloney - My sentiments exactly. Granted, there is a lot of space between a handful and XXXL Boob-o..!

Rella

 
At Wednesday, 06 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, y'know, all that bouncing is not only distracting, but man, it looks painful. *g*

 
At Wednesday, 06 September, 2006, Blogger Deloney said...

I would have thought my pal Doug Hoffman would have an opinion on this pressing matter. You out there, Doug?

 
At Wednesday, 06 September, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

He's hiding. err.. writing, I'm sure. Or giving advice.

Rella

 
At Wednesday, 06 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here!

The bigger they are, the deeper the sound when you knock your face back and forth between them and go "BBB-BBB-BB-BB-Bleh!"

 
At Thursday, 07 September, 2006, Blogger Deloney said...

Boobs should be seen and not heard.

 
At Thursday, 07 September, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

Well, in the specific case I'm thinking about... yeah, she shouldn't say much either!
Rella

 
At Thursday, 07 September, 2006, Blogger Deloney said...

BOOB TALK, cont'd.

Hmm. Well, I don't think guys are hard-wired to love giant boobs. Small boobs are good, medium boobs are good, and big boobs are good. But when things get really over the top, if you know what I mean...hmm, not so good. I mean the sort of HUGE boobs that could knock a guy out in the first round.

I could turn this around and talk about penis size. There's an episode of "Sex in the City" where Samantha complains that "it was the size of a gherkin."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home