Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It hurts so good!

I have new meaning to that whole phrase... "hurts so good". I just came back from boxing... well, it wasn't boxing night, it was another martial art, but you get the idea. Not to mention that at 6am this morning, I had time with my personal trainer.

God, I'm sore.

But, really, it hurts so good. This feels as good as the endorphins after sex. Kris, you missed a good night.

Not to mention that our instructor was using pads, so that we could actually hit and connect with him, without fear of injuring the poor guy.

Poor guy... yeah... more like cute guy who participates in Mixed Martial Arts fighting.

But, this really makes me think that I might be able to handle myself if I was ever in a situation I had to fight my way out of. There is nothing like actually throwing a punch, and it landing! Awesome!

For now, I'll just enjoy the endorphins.

God, I feel good.
God, I'm sore.

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home