Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gym time

God I'm beat. I went to workout this morning at 6am, and my Personal Trainer just kicked my butt to hell and back. He added another set to my workout, and nearly killed me.

So, I guess it' not considered S&M if you don't get off on it, huh? Well, I don't get off on it, but I do like the results on it. Truly, I'm not an S&M type of girl (when it comes to working out), but I will go along with nearly anything! Hmm.. might want to rephrase that one.. oh well.

On another note, it's funny what people see and don't see at the gym. There is a couple there that workout at the same time, but not together. When they were walking at the same time, but not together, I mentioned to the guy that he was being "chased". He was probably suprised that I noticed. So sorry bud, but you weren't fooling anyone that you were single. Even if you did flirt with Kris last week.

Well, gotta go. The smaller of the offspring needs to get her needles today. yay... err.. oh.. and a diaper change.. ewww..

Rella

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 19 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if you did flirt with Kris last week.

What?! Who?? Where?!?

My God, I need to open my eyes. I am *so* off in Krisland, apparently...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home