Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things that I still have to cross off my list...
(sorta in order of possibility)

1. Rock Climbing. Yes, it's a definite possibility. I want to prove to myself that I can beat my fear of heights.

2. ACTUALLY go up the CN tower for once. I'd really like to have dinner up there - no kids.

3. Fit into a size hmmsldkfj again, and prove to myself that I can do it! (working on this one... hello gym and boxing!)

4. Be published in a magazine. Yes, I do scrapbooking, and I want to see my work up there.

5. Have sex on a beach. Yes, I haven't done this, but I hear that having sand get in between you during sex is not a sexy thing...

6. Have sex in a car. Not just any car... it at least has to be a sports car.

7. Own a home that will actually fit all our stuff, and have a room to workout in. (possible, but not happening for a while)

8. Have a party in said house for all our friends - especially those that live farther away, and some from the states. It would be great to have everyone together again.

9. See my daughter get married to a decent guy (this is probable, but just a long way away, considering she's not even 1.5 years yet)

10. Travel to California and visit family/friends. (This is lower on the list because I'm convinced that when I go there, the BIG ONE will hit)

11. Travel to Egypt and see the Sphinx, or at least see the Mayan Temples.

12. Drive a Viper, Ferrari, or Spider. For more than 2 minutes anyway...

13. Win millions

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 28 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done the sex-on-the-beach thing (well . . . if kissing counts) and the sex-in-a-car thing. Sex in a car, well, that's one fine memory :)

 
At Thursday, 28 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock climbing would be cool. As would that trip to Guelph, I think. :D

I've had dinner in the CN Tower restaurant -- pricey, but the food was good.

My only bone of contention with the sex in a car thing -- if you're even remotely tall (like I am) it can be rather awkward and uncomfortable. I like to stretch out, myself. :D

Although...I'm sure I could be creative in a sports car. Hehehe.

Oh, and get crackin' on that house party, wouldya? It'd be fun to have all those distant friends around again. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home