Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Trucks and Vipers and Sex, oh my!

Part 2 of the bad day.

So, my day yesterday went from bad, to pissed-off! Seems that yes, my car was having major transmission difficulties, so I sent my hubby to go and pick up the loaner. ARGH! I said, "Car or Van, either is good." My son says - "Get a truck, that would be cool!"

So, what did my hubby drive up in...
A 2006 Crew Cab Silverado.


Whose idea was this? Where do I put the stroller, the groceries, the "stuff" that acculumates with kids? NOWHERE!

Okay, so besides the fact that it's going to rain, and I have nowhere to put my "stuff", how the heck am I going to drive this thing into my little parking space today? This is crazy!

--------------------
On another note, it was hubby's birthday party the other day at the restaurant. (not a good idea with 6 kids and 8 adults!) My sister-in-law and her (millionaire) of a boyfriend show up in his latest car. Get this... it's a

2000 Viper - in black.
If it wasn't for the child that was sitting on my shoulders, I would have been a puddle on the ground. Talk about a sexy car. My son took a look inside and commented - "There's no space for me" (aka no backseat). "That's right sweetie. It's an Adults-only car!" If sex drove a car, that would be it. And, let me tell you, it was even a sexy growl that came out of that car as he started it.


Oh, to wish, and wonder. But, that's a pipe-dream. As is driving that baby of a car, down a long stretch of highway with no cops, and no speedlimits!

I have to go fan myself, and calm down.

Rella

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 28 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you.

Viper = pure sex.

Hehehehe. D'you think he'd loan it out so I could take some publicity shots on/in it??? Now wouldn't THAT be fun.

Too bad I didn't get that black dress from Le Chateau after all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home