Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't get in my way.....

I'm crabby.

Yes, it's no big surprise, but after a ka-jillion things came down on my head yesterday - I had had enough! Not to mention being all emotional, I'm surprised that I didn't sit down and just cry. But, that's not like me... well, yet anyway.

It's not anything that I can put my finger on, but it seemed like everyone wanted a piece of me yesterday, and nobody was willing to say - "hey, good idea", or "thank you" - hey, I was even willing to go for a "thanks bud!". But, no... Thus, this morning I'm still feeling crappy. My sushi plans are crumbling, but damn it, I am going to go out for sushi if it kills me, and I'm the only one there.

I've even been thinking about going out dancing tonight, or at least playing pool. Actually, wacking something around sounds like a good idea. I tell ya, last night I was so pissed off with life, that if the gym was open I would have considered going and hitting a squash ball until it or I was out of juice.

Well, I have nothing else to add today. Life is boring, and while I try to keep it interesting, I'm not holding out for much hope. Especially with my car in the shop. I tell ya, if my car is not in ship-shape by 3:00pm today - they are going to get the bad end of this stick!!! Watch out!

Totally annoyed....
Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home