Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's over....I can't believe it.....

It's a sad day.

No, really, a sad, sad, day. Today I found out that my trainer will be leaving the gym that I'm at. Okay, that, in itself does not sound so bad, but let me frame this right. As Kris says, he's a hot P.T. Yes, I don't say it very often, but he is an attractive guy who is truly nice. You really don't find people like that anymore. I mean, one that is good looking, and sincerely concerned about you. Well, yes, he gets paid to be concerned, but it doesn't turn off when the clock hits the hour mark.

The first thing I said when he told me was... "Good for you.. bad for me." Really. I looked forward to getting up at 5:30AM and working out at 6AM! I mean, who else would get out of bed for me at that god-awful hour and help me workout? He did! I started working out sometime in March of this year. I did it as a present to myself. And, man did the gods line things up for me when I met my trainer. Nice guy, attractive, concerned, and truly funny. But, you know, I'm married, and he might as well be! :) So, I started to love to workout, where if I did this myself, I could find a thousand reasons and aches and pains that would stop me from going to the gym. But, we was there waiting, so I HAD to go.

But, my big question is... when did my working out become not working out, but meeting a friend to workout with? When did that change over? I mean, I still paid him, I still expected him to push me hard, but when did it become a friendship? I can't say that he thinks it's a friendship, but I do. Because that's what he has become. Drop of a hat, and I would help him or his girlfriend out, no questions! Part of me feels like it's a little of a betrayal with him leaving, and the other part thinks... GREAT FOR YOU!!!

But, now I get to be a little selfish. What the heck with this do to my workout. Can I click with someone else working out with me? Will they push me as hard? Or will they treat me like a girl, and use kid gloves? I like working out with guys, because in my warped mind, they push harder. (Can't say that from experience, but many of the women I've seen at the gym have makeup and hair done - they aren't there for the workout... I think.)

Anyway, that's my comment for this morning. I may post something a little more Halloween-ie later!

Ciao
Rella

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blogged.

Still moping about it, too.

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home