Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Monday, October 09, 2006

To pie, or not to pie?

I love long weekends. But, really, in the large scheme of things, I love when they are over, and the routine takes over again.

I'm just waiting for what passes as routine to start up here tomorrow. But, then again, Tuesdays don't have much of a routine except for Yu Shin Do in the evenings. Grab the kids, feed them, and off we go. Both kids are not in school that day, so it's really a day with me and the kids. Good, and bad I guess.

What's really odd this week is that I'm only working 1 day. Yes folks, 1 day. But that means that I only get paid for 1 day as well. ARgh! Then, I have Thursday & Friday with the kids, then All Day Saturday as hubby is going to watch the fights in Hull/Gatineau. It's an all day affair, considering that he's taking a bus and it's quite far away.

So, in a nutshell, I'm not really looking forward to this week.

On a funny note, I think that I surprised my personal trainer's girlfriend. After a comment by Mr. PT to Kris about not yet getting a pie (from the 51 that were made last weekend), I decided as a Thanksgiving gesture, I would drop off one. But, you really can't give a frozen pie to a guy at work, so I dropped it off at his home. Not a biggie, he knows that I know where he lives. Hmmm.. guess the girlfriend didn't. Her eyes were big as I drove up, and jumped out of the car with my son in tow, carrying a pie. Guess when clients know where you live, and drop off stuff, it may be getting too personal. Sorry. I just wanted to drop off a Thanksgiving pie! Next time... don't complain about not getting one!

Oh well. I guess I'll hear about it tomorrow during our training session.

See ya
Rella

1 Comments:

At Monday, 09 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didja wanna plan something for Saturday? I'll have to check the calendar to see if there's anything going on, but I'm sure the Offspring and I can sneak away...

I am positive we can come up with something to do -- let me start the list... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home