Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Karmic alignment, or something....

I think that I need a "happily ever after".

What do I mean? Well, I need something to make sense in my world, and something that ends up the way it's supposed to. I mean, things have just been going by the wayside in my life lately (or, at least, that's how it feels). I need something that would make sense, that would come to a happy ending (or at least a happy ending moment). Like, a surprise meeting, renewing an old friendship, seeing people meet - that should meet. Seeing a couple, that are "meant" for each other. Having a TOTALLY unexpected surprise just hit me. (now, having said that, I'm waiting for it. Crap, shouldn't have said it....)

That's not to say that I'm bejudging what I have with my SO, not in a million years. But, karmically, I need to see a happy moment in the world.

Maybe it's because I've just had all this anger in me today and yesterday, that I just can't shake. Maybe it's because karmically, I think that I'm due.

Something.

I'm waiting...

... for anything.

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home