Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm back.... I'm gone... I'm back... oh hell!

Sorry to those people popping by and not finding anything since Bond. Well, it's been a crazy week, and I've actually been REALLY busy at work. So, since I had a minute to myself, I thought that I would do a quick blog.

The whole fam damily is packing up and heading for hubby's step-mom's for the weekend. It's a trek, but it means I get to check out a few stores in "the big city!". After shopping with Kris the other day, now my ass is clad in nice jeans that fit me - e-ven! Although I'm seriously wondering who the heck thought up low rise jeans. I keep checking to see if I have "plumber butt" when I sit down. Call me paranoid!

I've got a million things to do before we leave tomorrow. Thankfully none of them have to do with purchasing gifts, but a few have to do with oh.. packing... and.. finishing making gifts... I'm SCROD! Such is life. I was hoping for a quiet day at work, so I could get a little done... ahh - NO! How dare work get in the way of a little last minute procrastinator's prep work. huhhhp!

Ok, back to work. Maybe I can get a little done, and then sneak in some other stuff! ARGH.

Hope you 'mericans are having a good Turkey Day! Go crazy with the sales on Monday! :) Wish I could!

Ciao
Rella

1 Comments:

At Friday, 24 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you're paranoid.

Well, you asked! :D

Thankfully, the weekend should fly by, what with company and parties and all, so before we know it, it'll be Monday again.

I still need to go boot shopping. I may do that Monday or Tuesday. I haven't decided. I was hoping for new ones to wear Wednesday night... *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home