Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's a dirty job....

There are some days that I don't mind being a mommy. The cute, funny, or downright hilarious moments that children blindly show us. But then... then there are the moments that I don't want to do the job, or wish I had a maid anyway. Tonight was one of those nights.

My child, in his infinite wisdom, decided to come downstairs and see me while his baby sister was in the bath. (Hubby's job to do bathtime) My son was nekkid... he just decided to "leave" the potty, and come and find me downstairs on the computer. Then, he said "I don't feel so good". I tell him to run to the potty! Next thing I hear is Hubby asking darling son where he went, and how far did he go down the stairs? And... did he hold it in while downstairs?

Yikes.

Well, lets just say that being a Mommy is a dirty job. Some days dirtier than others. Didn't think I'd be cleaning poop like this except from baby #2. Serves us right I guess for having nekkid kids sitting on the potty before bath time. I say Strip-em and toss'em into the bath. Then, there is nothing to clean up..

ARGH! Yuck! Thank God the carpets in this place are brown and old... that's all I want to say on the subject. blah...

Rella

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 04 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. On the stairs?

You're a saint.

 
At Sunday, 05 November, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

Yep, carpeted, and all that.

Rella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home